Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: $14,000 per month
Our client is a leading global engineering consultancy specialising in the utility sector. They focus on the delivery of large scale, capital infrastructure projects and are looking for an experienced Lead Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Our client are acting in the role of Owner’s Engineer for the construction of a 1300MWe CCGT with integrated thermal solar generation located on a greenfield site near Turaif, KSA.
They are seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer (W2) with extensive site management experience to lead a team of site based electrical engineers to oversee the construction and commissioning of the power plant.
The role entails the coordination of a team of engineers monitoring the progress, quality and safety of the constructions works for the electrical discipline on behalf of our client Saudi Electric Company. The role will be based at the project site near Turaif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team in delivering power generation projects.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of 15 years’ experience, with at least 10 in a similar lead role.
- The successful candidate MUST have a degree from a Western University.