Initially for a 12 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will focus on design and drafting services for a brownfield Oil & Gas project in Western Australia, maintain strong client relationships, provide direction to the design team, and be involved in the engineering and project delivery.
Experience/ Qualifications required
- Recognised design, management or supervisory qualification
- Minimum of 15 years’ Oil & gas and/or mining experience
- Electrical & Instrumentation design experience delivering brownfields projects
- Working closely with clients and managing design teams
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety and promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role.