Initially for a 12 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will focus on delivering a future lithium project in Western Australia, maintain strong client relationships, provide technical direction to the project team, control budgets, and be involved in the engineering and project delivery.
Experience/ Qualifications required
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 15 years’ control systems and instrumentation experience in the mining and minerals processing sector in the design office and on site
- Working closely with clients and managing project teams
- Review project resources and available budgets
- Estimate, control and review project design variations
- Exposure to designing control systems, networks, communications and instrumentation systems
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety and promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background or if you would prefer a confidential discussion please contact me directly.