Job DescriptionLead Production Technologist
Salary – £36,022 – £45,027
My client based in Billingham specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs.
With plants globally they are the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Whilst working as Lead Production Technologist in the Operations team, you will be joining other motivated individuals who fuel one another’s passions and embrace every day as an opportunity.
Due to rapid expansion of manufacturing capabilities we are hiring across a range of roles based on seniority and experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate ownership and leadership within the manufacturing environment by ensuring relevant EHS and GMP standards are continually maintained. The job holder will lead by example and demonstrate the ability to challenge and change unacceptable practices to continually improve ways of working in manufacturing.
- Has extensive knowledge of the manufacturing process and operation of associated production equipment, acts as the primary manufacturing contact throughout the lifecycle of Technology Transfer and process execution (GMP preparation, manufacture and batch disposition).
- Collaborates within programme teams to create all documentation required to execute a manufacturing process, ensures processes transferred to the manufacturing facility are designed to operate safely and compliantly.
- Creates, monitors, executes, adjusts, and communicates manufacturing plans and co-ordinates associated production team resource to achieve manufacturing schedule targets.
- Provides appropriate decision making and assessment of impact on product quality through a thorough understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles relating to cGMP manufacture.
- Leads process related investigations in collaboration with development and engineering teams to establish the root cause of failures.
- Interacts with customers and regulatory agency personnel during visits, audits and manufacturing status communications.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.