|Job Title:||Lead QS|
|Salary:||USD550 - USD850 per day, Benefits: + 35% Uplift|
|Contact Name:||Hamza Mahmood|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 09:02|
- Must have previously worked on rotation in a remote country.
- Must have certificates and accreditations
- Previous man management experience is a plus.
- Oil and Gas Senior QS experience is a must.
- Can come from a operator or EPC business
- Must be available to start quickly.
Administer QS Services contract, including managing a multinational team of Quantity Surveyors, accountable for contractor work verification, interim and final account valuations, work order proposal reviews, MTO’s (material take off), progress confirmation and reporting to facilitate informed decision making within a project/s and/ or Engineering departments in the company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Material QA Lead
Purchasing and Contracts Lead
Port Arthur, United States
Lead SCADA Systems Specialist
San Antonio, United States
USD115000 per annum
Construction Project Lead
Dickinson, United States
USD1200 - USD1350 per day, Benefits: Benefits and Per Diem Available