Location: Cairo - Egypt
Salary: £E1 Million - £E1.5 Million
The Client Our client are one of the world's leading providers of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. They are looking for a highly experienced Sales Engineer from an Oilfield Services background with specific experience within completions.
- Owns Product Line(s) sales plans for assigned accounts/territories with responsibility for execution and quarterly/annual results
- Establish professional relationships with assigned customers in the GeoMarket. Act as conduit of information to the Group/Product Line and account management
- Manage assigned sales team through coaching, motivating and appraisals of performance.
- Capture and manage customer Product Line activity (GAC)
- Manage competitor intelligence and market share information (GAC)
- Review/validate the Product Line opportunity pipeline for creating sales revenue forecast and targets
- Accountable for completing Opportunity Engagement Assessment (and reviews), Buying Centre Analysis and developing the associated Technical & Commercial strategy if Opportunity Owner
- Understand internal and external market drivers; prioritize opportunities and escalate insufficient customer account coverage requirements
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management tool for accounts, including customer profiling, organization chart, visit reports, customer drivers and KPIs
- Create & review sales plans, ensuring alignment with Product Line, Group and corporate drivers
- Understand GeoMarket P&L, set pricing and strategy accordingly and develop supporting sales actions
- Participate in contract continuation strategies
- Contribute to cross-Product Line sales strategies
- Degree Qualified in a relataed discipline.
- Experience level: 8+ years
- Strong knowledge of Oilfield Services, specifically completions.