They have a number of vacancies throughout their sites, however, on the East Coast of Scotland we are recruiting for a Low Voltage Winder/Fitter who will complete rewinding and repairs to single phase and three phase AC low voltage motors and small DC motors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Dismantle, rewind, re-assemble and testing of low voltage AC & DC motors
- Carry out incoming inspections of equipment
- Document all relevant data specific to units condition and serviceability
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts.
- Strong background in low voltage electrical rotating and static equipment
- Stripping and rewinding of motors
- An apprenticeship in electrical engineering or electrical machine repair and rewinds or an electrical engineering qualification