M&E Co-ordinator (pharma)
|Job Title:||M&E Co-ordinator (pharma)|
|Salary:||£325 - £375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rick Foster|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2018 14:48|
This role is on a contract basis for 12-15 months.
The work is on a well-known pharmaceutical plant in the area. Please see below for further details:
- Pharma experience/background preferred
- Electrically biased, but mechanical knowledge still required
- Appreciation of the regulated environment in which you will be working
- Responsible for: planning the work on site, checking quality of installations, liaising with sub-contractors, identifying technical errors, toolbox talks & the ability to be hands on
- Must have current/valid H&S qualifications
This role will be paid at a day rate of between £325-£375 dependent on experience, paid either Umbrella/CIS/Own Limited Company.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV via this advert and a member of our team will be in touch shortly after.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's