- Provide general mechanical engineering support for Equipment Strategies, Risk Base Work Selection, and Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Apply mechanical engineering technology and tools to support equipment class programs
- Mentor both entry and less experienced Machinery engineers
- Develop mechanical engineering specifications for machinery equipment (pump, compressor, turbine, fans, etc.).
- Wear analysis to determine mission runs
- Engineering packages
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Member in the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Relevant field experience with rotating equipment and reliability required
- Experience in Design and analysis in areas of rotating equipment (pump, turbine, compressors)
- Mask fit required
- Confined space required
- Permit receiving required
All qualified candidates wll be contacted.