Job DescriptionMaintenance Engineer (Continental Shifts) based in Wednesbury - £30K-43K OTE (including Shifts allowance), plus pension, holidays, overtime
A global, impressive and profitable automotive first tier supplier is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to add to their manufacturing team.
The correct person for the role would have proven experience in a fast moving environment (Automotive / FMCG / Food) and be able be comfortable working in a high demand arena.
- Ensure production machinery is working at maximum efficiency
- Implement repairs / overhauls / installations of equipment as and when required
- Identify route cause of failures using an analytical approach – ideally use of Lean Manufacturing tools & techniques
- Ensure any work undertaken is in a safe and secure manner
- Complete both reactive and PPM
- Be time served Engineer – Mechanical or Electrical considered
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Sound knowledge of pneumatics and/or hydraulics
- Experience working in Automotive environment preferred.
- Be comfortable working a Continental Shift pattern
- Automotive 1st tier experience.
- £30-43K (OTE)
Maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, assembly, leadership, production, manufacturing, automotive 1st tier, production, plastic, engineering, communication skills.