A very well establish food manufacturing brand are currently looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team of highly skilled mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers. This is an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a business that over many years have built a reputation as a very rewarding employer.
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for maintain a manufacturing facility along with a team of multi skilled engineers, including reactive and preventative maintenance activities. The maintenance team also contribute to process and manufacturing improvement activity.
Job responsibilities – Maintenance Engineer
- Apply electrical and mechanical skills to complete all planned and unplanned maintenance
- PPM activity
- Minimise waste and downtime
- Ensure safety of people and equipment at all times
Key Skills – Maintenance Engineer
- Multi skilled maintenance qualification – NVQ / HNC / City and Guilds
- Experience working in food / FMCG as a maintenance engineer
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Company Benefits – Maintenance Engineer
- Competitive salary for double day – 6/2 + 2/10
- NO NIGHT SHIFT
Keys skills: Maintenance / electrical / mechanical / multiskilled / plc / HNC / NVQ / PPM / reactive / preventative /