This role is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement. Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations..
- SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning and scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical
- and business communications
- Familiar with inspection techniques and rope access.
- Having an inspection background combined with a supervisor background is an asset
- Must be able to work nights