A leading Manufacturer is currently looking to add a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter to their team. They want you and your maintenance experience to join their already efficient maintenance team to assist in all mechanical maintenance activities on site. Due to investment and growth on site, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an already established but growing business.
The right person for this role will be an experienced/time served, mechanically biased engineer with strong experience of working with conveyors, gearboxes, hydraulics, shafts and all other associated mechanical equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on mechanical machinery and systems
- Apprentice trained with mechanical bias
- Experience in an automated plant
- Planned maintenance skills
- Good understanding of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Willing to work shifts
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- Extra benefits