With extensive experienced gained in a similar chemical manufacturing environment, you will be a natural leader and strong communicator, able to provide direction to a team of technicians, engineers & planners, and communicate effectively with a number of internal customers.
With the site being top Tier COMAH regulated, ensuring the site complies with all relevant regulations, policies & procedures concerning engineering & maintenance is essential.
Reporting into the Site Area Manager, responsibilities will also include asset integrity, contributing to site management & continuous improvement initiatives for the site, alongside budgetary control for the maintenance department.
As such, you will likely be an experienced Maintenance Manager, ideally with a degree qualification in a mechanical or electrical discipline, with a track record in the chemicals industry. Consideration will also be given to experienced engineers from similar backgrounds, with requisite leadership qualities, looking to step up into management level positions.
If any of the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Degree qualified or HNC with experience.
- Significant experience in plant based maintenance engineering team management, including 1st line management and budget management.
- Working knowledge of key legislation including HASAWA, PSSR, PUWER, LOLER, Electricity at Work, COSHH, DSEAR, L8 and COMAH.
- Experience managing HSEQ Standards (preferably on Top Tier COMAH site)
- Practitioner in formal problem solving tools (eg: Apollo RCA, 5 why’s, Fish-bones etc)
- Strong management and compelling influencing skills
Maintenance Manager, electrical maintenance, mechanical maintenance, Top Tier COMAH, chemical manufacturing, budget control, SHE, maintenance planning, leadership