The client design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services across the automotive industry globally.
- Manage the technical resource within the UAP including facilities maintenance
- Provide onsite technical knowledge for machinery, processes and health and safety
- Change Management, shifting the emphasis from re-active to pro-active maintenance
- Driving continuous improvement projects and improving equipment and process efficiency
- The co-ordination and direction of the Maintenance function ensuring an effective TPM maintenance regime and efficient industrialisation.
- Management of critical spares and back up processes.
- Management of KPI’s and the relevant action plans to keep the standard
- Have Robot and PLC programming experience
- From a maintenance background with least 3 years (post qualification) experience in a Maintenance / Engineering role
- 1 year must have been at Snr Engineer level or similar.
- Apprentice trained with a minimum ONC or equivalent qualification with electrical qualifications (415v)
- Mig and Tig welding experience
- Experience working with schneider/ Mitsubishi/ ABB Robotics & Machianry
- Strong people management skills