An established and growing Manufacturing company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding a Maintenance Team Leader to their team. The successful candidate will have a team reporting to them directly. The ideal candidate will be a self-sufficient, responsible Maintenance Supervisor who has had experience in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a £100 million pound turnover business that are continuing to grow and will continue to grow year on year.
- Health & Safety to others and yourself
- Ensuring safe and efficient use of all resources
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out accurately and recorded for reference purposes
- Assisting with the development and improvement of the existing plant & equipment
- Reliability and maintenance of all equipment on site
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Managing a team of 4 (3 Electrical maintenance and 1 apprentice)
- Ensure 5S principle is maintained in your area
- Making sure isolations and procedures are carried out accurately
- Demonstrating and adhering to safety policies in all working environments.
- HNC, ONC or equivalent
- 17th edition
- Working Knowledge of health & safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Supervisory and decision making skills
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
- Industry experience working in cement, concrete, mining, steel or heavy industry
- Apprentice – time served ( Electrical qualification)
- Excellent Communication ( Written and Verbal )
- Heavy Engineering experience
- Extra benefits
- Responsibility within a large company