You will be working within the aerospace segment of their corporation, specialising in composites.
This is a very exciting opportunity which will allow you embed yourself into a business that can offer you the chance to implement change and make a massive impact in driving the business forward.
The right person for this role will enjoy a challenge, solving problems and want to play a big part in a company’s large improvement plans.
What will you be doing?
- Design, implement and analyse composite manufacturing processes
- Maintain risk management policies and programs
- Facilitate complex problem identification, containment and resolution
- Responsible for Bill of materials and all engineering planning are accurate and complete
- Responsible for introduction of new parts into the business
- Knowledge of FMEA/SPC
- Composite Experience
- Support of FAI and development work
- Problem solving skills
- Lean 6 sigma
- Higher engineering qualifications
- Process capability studies and PFMEA would be beneficial