A Global equipment manufacturer is looking to extend their capabilities across the UK by employing a Field Service Engineer with a expert knowledge of cranes and hydraulics. This is a great opportunity to embed yourself into a business that can offer you a long & successful career in the UK and abroad.
The role is based in the UK and will involve high levels of engineering work around hydraulics with both electrical and mechanical duties being carried out, diagnostic work as well as service and repair. Equally as important is the ability to offer strong customer service skills and relationship building as well as being flexible to fulfil duties at unsociable times and spend days away from home.
- Travelling UK wide
- Servicing mobile cranes including hydraulics, mechanical, electrical and CANBUS
- Diagnostics of faults and taking appropriate action
- Taking action when finding any company property that is damaged or broken.
- Installation/ Commissioning
- Managing clients expectations and offering best solution
- Minimum of an NVQ level
- CSCS card
- Experience of field service work
- Experience of cranes or heavy mobile machinery
- Hydraulic background
- Customer service skills
- Flexible to work unsociable hours and travel regularly while spending time away from home.
- Good H&S focus
Career progression, global opportunities, training, investment, family owned, great package, lots of earning potential, working for engineers.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Company contribution pension,
- Holidays plus stats
- Mobile phone
- Fantastic career development