Job DescriptionOur client is a large oil & gas operator currently working closely with NES in search for a Materials Handler to be based in Chinchilla (QLD).
This contract is initially for 14 months and is a Monday to Friday roster. The contractor must be able to travel to site from Chinchilla with the site team at 6am daily and back into town from site by 5.30pm.
- Sorting & issuing of Project Materials
- Stock Control
- Transporting Materials
- Examining and Verifying Materials
- Record Keeping Duties
- Receiving and despatching of supplied materials for work scopes
- Inventory management and reporting, including stocktakes of all material
- Assist to maintain traceability of materials in stock
- Assist in the monitoring of calibrated tooling
- Receive parts and equipment, matching items to delivery dockets/ invoices
- Dispatch orders ensuring compliance with chain of responsibility, National transport standards etc.
- Optimise use of available laydown/storage area
- Mechanically minded to be able to identify project materials
- Receive orders from internal and external customers, coordinate collection, verify accuracy, pack and prepare for shipment
- Extensive previous experience as Storeperson / Materials Controller
- Current forklift High Risk License
- Current Driver’s license
- HR Licence
- Experience with Hiabs