Responsible for maintaining, repairing, service, tuning, assemble and re-assemble Frac units, all stimulation equipment and ensuring that maintenance records are maintained and preventative maintenance routines carried out. Maintenance system updated as necessary. Reporting any faults to Vessel Supervisor.
- Carry out preventative maintenance of all assigned well stimulation equipment and update maintenance system.
- Set up, check and operate Frac units and other stimulation equipment.
- Learn and keep up-to-date all the equipment information and history.
- Inform Vessel Supervisor of any defective equipment and ensure remedial action is taken to repair.
- Assist Instrumentation Technician, etc. as required.
- Perform to the Quality Standards set by our client.
- Actively ensure own health and safety and the health and safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Respond to Emergencies as directed by the Well Stimulation Supervisor and as detailed in the Emergency Response Manual.
- Responsible for Housekeeping in Following Areas – High Pressure Pump Room, Generator Room, Workshop and CP Room.
- Any other duties as assigned by Vessel Supervisor.
- Preferably 2+ years in last 5 years on vessels/offshore in Mechanic position;
- Evidence of qualifications as time served Mechanic;
- Hold all relevant training certificates e.g., current UKOOA medical, STCW 95, offshore survival certificate;
- Ability to perform duties within difficult parameters and in a challenging environment in accordance with the QHSE systems, standard practices and statutory regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills