Job DescriptionExperienced 3D Drafter
South Taranaki Base
- Do you appreciate being recognised as part of a team rather than been just another number at a desk?
- So you want to join an industry company who is highly successful and going places?
This company is the only full-service specialist for smart, safe and compliant roof access and plant systems. They design and install their access and mounting systems and have their own manufacturing base in Taranaki (as well as international manufacturing locations including Fiji, Rarotonga, PNG, Australia and Argentina) where their systems are custom-built from marine-grade aluminium. They successfully deliver on a range of projects around New Zealand and have earned a reputation of delivering exceptional service on time and on budget. With their head office in South Taranaki (near Hawera) you would be working with some of best in the business and will be able to grow and expand your career with them.
You will be involved with a range of duties but mainly including the production of drawings and working on new products and product ranges so 3D Modelling experience is a Must and ideally experience with Solid Edge. Having great computer skills (including Excel) would be required as well as having the right attitude and having the ability and confidence to talk to clients when required.
General duties and required experience will include:
- Drafting designs and drawings from preliminary calculations and concepts
- Solid Edge 3D experience would be ideal or similar but 3D modelling experience is a must.
- Managing the drafting duties of small to large scale projects
- Ideally you will also have experience working on aluminium metal or have the confidence to pick it up quickly.
You will be creative and able to think ‘outside the box’, be keen to explore new ways of drafting and have a genuine appetite for change and growth.
Only those with the current legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Please apply to this advert is strict confidence or contact Bruce Jordan at NES Global Talent on 021 247 7311 for further information.