A leading Middle East oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer. The role will be based in the contractor office in Milan.
The candidate must provide engineering design and coordination services for mechanical rotating equipment. Significant field and/or Project Management experience working on major international projects in oil & gas, cogeneration/combined-cycle, utilities and industrial buildings and facilities is required.
- Lead, review, assess and manage scope of works of the allocated EPC package under the direction of the delegated Senior Project Engineer and Project Manager.
- Review, participate, guide and manage the EPC contractor in developing the scope of works as defined in the various Work Entity Releases (WER’s).
- Understand the Rotating Equipment scope of supply and help to identify and avoid changes.
- Review design drawings and data sheets for rotating equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or relevant industry experience
- Experience working for Aramco or experience of working with Aramco standards essential
- Proven experience working as a Rotating equipment specialist on major oil and gas projects
- Experience managing EPC contractors
- Must be eligible to work in Milan without needing a visa
- Working for a international operator
- Oil and Gas mega project
- Ongoing contract 12 + months