A leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer focusing on Rotating equipment. The role will be based in the contractor office and is working on a leading Caspian project.
Provide technical guidance and assurance to the Project, ensuring safe, consistent and cost effective application of Project and regulatory codes and standards and good engineering practice
- Assuring compliance with the relevant Project specifications, ETPs, OMS.
- Ensures the Lead Rotating Machinery is consulted on key technical issues and appraises the appropriate Engineering Team Leaders in a timely manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards, and regulations that pertain to the design of Rotating Machinery included on the facility.
- Evaluate requests for deviations or exemptions to the established specifications and standards. Submits & progresses ETP deviations as needed.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or relevant industry experience
- Experience with system design and operation of mechanical rotating equipment packages ranging from process & utilities pumps through to compressors, generators and their associated drivers.
- Operator experience would be beneficial
- CEng membership preferred.
- Experience in working in Engineering during the Execute stage of a Project
- Eligible to work in the UK without needing to be sponsored.
- Working for a international operator
- Oil and Gas mega project
- Ongoing contract 12 + months