An industry leading chemical manufacturer, are currently searching to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Manager, taking full responsibility for mechanical maintenance activities across discipline for their Top Tier COMAH site in the North-West
Managing a team of 29 maintenance staff, with a budget of £9m a year, this a role of some seniority on site, so you will likely be an experienced man manager, able to point to extensive experienced gained in a similar chemical manufacturing environment, perhaps as a Maintenance Manager/ Supervisor or Mechanical Engineer.
Here, you will play a key role in driving change in mechanical maintenance practises, in-line with company strategy, while through direct management of mechanical supervisors and planners, you will bring the best out of the maintenance team to meet and exceed targets.
In return, on offer is a market leading salary and benefits package, with a global chemical industry, with further routes for progression on a long established site.
- Degree Or HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a chemical/ petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing teams, delivering results through others and performance management of individuals and teams.
- Experience in controlling costs, managing budgets and ensuring targets are met during maintenance execution.
- Prior experience in the delivery of major maintenance such as shutdowns, turnarounds or projects.
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- Market Leading Salary
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Excellent Bonus potential
Maintenance Manager, mechanical maintenance, mechanical, COMAH, chemical manufacturing, budget control, degree, HND, shut-downs, asset reliability