This role will be based in Merseyside and will be a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Coordinate, monitor and control all Mechanical related activities on an equipment installation projects
- Dealing with all aspects or process piping and valve systems including Piping, Vessels, Rotating Mixers and Conveyors etc.
- Prepare business cases, Define project scope, Write specifications for suppliers
- Working on MS Projects and with technical drawings
- Dealing with site modification and cost variations.
- Contractor management and responsible for risk and change
- Working to compliance and corporate standards
- Degree qualified in a Technical Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Process)
- Experienced in CAPEX project management within a Food/Beverage/Dairy/ Pharmaceutical or Chemical industry
Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineering, Construction Projects Manager, M&E Project Management, Food Manufacturing, Drink Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Design, Construction Supervisor
Food, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical