I am looking for a Medical Director to work with a global company focusing on the Asia Pacific Region. Ideally based in Melbourne or Sydney, Australia however open to candidates in SE Asia. The company boasts an impressive drug development pipeline across multiple Therapy Areas including Immunology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease and Oncology amongst others.
- Medical Monitoring for clinical trials
- Serve as Scientific Advisor and provide guidance to Project Leaders on the medical and scientific aspects of assigned projects
- Provide medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility
- Perform medical review of the protocol, Investigative Drug Brochure (IDB), and/or Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Provide therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team
- Attend and present at Investigator Meetings
- Perform review and clarification of trial-related Adverse Events (AEs)
- Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents;
- Responsible for the development of the medically related aspects of client proposals including the budget related to medical monitoring
- Provide medical and scientific advices to key internal stakeholders developing proposals
Participate in strategic business development activities including presentations to prospective clients
- Must have an M.D. with board certification and current medical license
- Must have prior clinical trial research experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical-related clinical research is preferred.
Want to find out more:
To find out more information about this role please email or call me on the below details and send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com. Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016. All applications will be treated with the upmost confidentiality.