Module Carrying Vessel Fleet Manager
|Job Title:||Module Carrying Vessel Fleet Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - £1 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christian Lillie|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 11:21|
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an oil and gas major have an opportunity for a Marine Vessel Fleet Manager to work on a long term contract in Farnborough.
Reporting to the Transportation Manager, this position acts in an assurance role to oversee the Contractor’s execution of operational activities within the RIWS, with a focus on Safe, Reliable and Efficient management of the Module Carrying Vessel (MCV) Fleet.
• Marine background with experience serving as Deck Officer/Engineer or related equivalent project Marine experience.
• Project Management experience – in particular with management of Contractors or Sub Contractors
• Understanding of, and experience with Heavy Transport Operations
• Experience with ballasting operations of large Ro-Ro cargo activities
• Minimum 10 years' Experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Please note you must have the right to work in the EU and Russian Waterways project experience. You will not be considered unless you have this.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's