Location: Dammam – Saudi Arabia
Salary: $Negotiable Dependent on Experience
The Client Our client are one of the world's leading providers of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. They are looking for a highly experienced Multilateral Completions Supervisor.
- The Multilateral Completions Supervisor is capable of performing standalone operations at the wellsite, is an expert in the service delivery process and is responsible for leading his/her crew.
- Leads Multilateral Completion Installations.
- Focal point for communication with the client at the wellsite
- Familiar with running/retrieving whipstocks, opening/dressing windows
- Familiar with directional drilling & junction cementing
- Has experience running TAML 4 & TAML 5 junctions
- Participates/Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to Field Specialists and Field Engineers
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety. The Person
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a completions role.
- Experience of TAML 4 & TAML 5 installations.