Job DescriptionI am currently recruiting for a large Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Norfolk for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer on a contract basis. You must have previous utilities experience in Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Food/Beverage or Chemicals to be considered for this role.
The Maintenance Engineer has responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. They are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Maintenance Engineer is a key member of the Utilities Engineering organisation in sustaining and the continuing development of all manufacturing and support processes
Comply with EHS/GMP/GDP/company and corporate policies and external regulatory requirements.
Will have a key role in daily Utilities Operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks.
Candidates should be familiar with :
o Mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
o Operating Utilities Equipment
o Water Treatment, Steam and Cooling Towers
o Steam Steriliser
o Compressors’ and Air Filtrations
o Compressed Air Systems
o Water Distribution including pumps
o Maintaining and operating large boiler system
Ensure the correct spare parts are set up in the stores
• Ideally three years experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Distilled water stills would be an advantage
• Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry would be an advantage -.although not essential
• Must possess good interpersonal and team skills, complemented with a high level of multi disciplined technical aptitude. Candidates must be capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues by direct intervention and correction. Also have the ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals.
• Possess leadership qualities, initiative, drive, motivation and a capacity and willingness to learn about new systems and technologies.
This is a days based role. Please send your CV to apply for the position. Immediate start for the right candidate