NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction and Chemical sectors worldwide. Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 26 countries and over 500 specialist staff, NES is able to support our client’s global talent requirements delivering a range of tailored solutions..
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the development of new clients across Canada with additional responsibility for elevating NES within certain existing clients. The right candidate will be responsible for leading by example in new business development and revenue generation, as well as identifying strategic opportunities and maximizing brand awareness for NES Global Talent. This individual will work closely with leadership to drive performance and monitor activity in line with weekly and monthly objectives.
- Develop full knowledge of NES services portfolio
- Develop full knowledge of assigned sales territory and identify profitable project solutions opportunities
- Prospect new opportunities for business within Contract, Direct Hire and Managed Services (Master/Prime Vendor, RPO, Project Hire) offerings
- Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful sales proposals
- Develop and expand network of contacts to maximize business development opportunities
- Partner with and engage delivery teams to ensure that business is served successfully
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators through daily activity
- Elevate the NES Global Talent brand across the US
- Demonstrate consistent performance against KPI’s set by the business
- Represent NES Global Talent externally, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify client needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs
- Conduct ongoing market reviews and identify leads for business development purposes, recording all such information in a suitable reporting format
oProven track record of consultative sales success closing staffing solutions for major clients
oDemonstrated ability to partner with delivery teams to achieve shared objectives
oExceptional verbal and written presentation skills
oSelf-motivated individual with a passion for our business and our customers
oExperience with engineering and skilled trades candidates strongly preferred
oExperience in the Power, Construction, or Oil & Gas verticals a big plus.
oExperience selling Managed Services (MSP, RPO, Project Hire, Global Payroll Solutions), Contract and Direct Hire a big plus.