You will be responsible for ensuring timely and successful ramp up of new products by developing and implementing stable and repeatable processes by collaborating with and influencing the output of product design teams, suppliers and production.
Our client is seeking a candidate who can perform the following;
- Discussion and discovery with supplier.
- Inspection of existing installations.
- Experience and expertise in use of case definition and techno-economic evaluation of concepts.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Package engineering and scope definition.
- Experience in tender clarification and evaluation.
- Fabrication, QA and Acceptance Testing
- User Training
- Up to date with current industrial technologies.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Computer Science or Info Technology.
- Demonstrated experience of implementation of such technologies.
- Mining experience is highly advantageous.
- Expert risk management and project management skills.
- Has prior experience working towards project delivery, budgets and schedule commitments.
- Prepared to be Perth based at own cost (If not already Perth based).