The successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing of KWh production across the entire O&M portfolio, work with the business development team to identify customer needs and provide an excellent customer experience.
Further Highlights of the Role/Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ electrical construction or electrical maintenance power plant experience in a management role in Australia
- Experience in Solar Construction would be beneficial
- Oversee existing and future renewables projects in Australia encompassing renewable and battery technologies
- Ensure warranty of the plant equipment
- Provide ‘Value Added Consulting’ to spare parts plans, equipment upgrades, additional services, modelling assessments
- Communicate scheduling for maintenance activities to customers
- Undertake reporting to the Operations Director and Client
- Maintain quality requirements
- Understanding of logistics and operations in a service environment
- Appreciation of or experience managing Contracts
- PLC, SCADA and manufacturer's utility programs background would be beneficial
- Ability to understand electrical, civil, and structural plans
We will only contact candidates to discuss their application who have relevant experience and the right to work in Australia.
If you would prefer a confidential discussion please contact me directly.