Job DescriptionFPSO Offshore Installation Manager - 4x4 rotational role
NES Global Talent is very keen to hear from OIM's with FPSO experience to work for an Oil & Gas Operator offshore Ghana starting ASAP.
Experience working for an Oil & Gas Major is preferred.
The OIM is responsible for the safety, health, welfare and discipline of all personnel on the installations and for the safety of all activities occurring on and within the 500 meter zone of the FPSO. Responsible for all Field activities and interfaces with the FPSO.
To manage the Field Operations (Installation, subsea and Wells), including tanker offloading facilities and ongoing activities in order that objectives established in the operational plans are achieved safely in the most cost-effective and timely manner safeguarding integrity and the Environment.
- Essential knowledge’ in relevant FPSO management of offshore safety, production operations, maintenance, integrity management and deep water drilling operations.
- Knowledge of HSE management systems and application of HSE working practices to a high standard.
- Extensive and recent related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry
- Business/commercial economics awareness to ensure FPSO is run like a business
- Proven man-management capability, team builder/leader experience, and good written and oral communication skills are also essential.
- Previous experience in a role with similar scope of work and responsibilities
- Ability to travel internationally and to offshore locations if required
- Computer literate and effective with “Office” software suite
- Management and interpersonal skills in order to interact with and coordinate the activities of contractors and within own multi-discipline project team
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- General contractor management.