Job DescriptionSenior Packaging Engineer
- €65,000 + Package
- Excellent Medical Device business based in Galway
- Great chance to join a growing Medical Device company at an exciting stage of their business growth
The successful Senior Packaging Engineer will be a key member of the business – providing strategic guidance and advice on a diverse range of topics and areas of packaging development.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead on the design and modification of legacy products across the existing portfolio
- Directing and advising on new product prototypes, including responsibility for evaluating both new concepts and new materials
- Leading risk analysis of new materials across the company – integrating them safely and efficiently into existing processes
- Supporting and managing a diverse range of packaging projects
The successful Senior Packaging Engineer is likely to come from a Medical Device background and will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in a similar role.
In particular, you will be able to show:
- An excellent knowledge of ISO13485 is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the specific challenges of Medical Device packaging is essential
- Prior experience of completing feasibility studies of both Raw Materials and Capital Equipment
- Experience of developing and executing complex project and scheduling plans
If you would like to be considered for the role, or to discuss in some more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact on Tom Southgate at NES Global Talent, or hit apply to send your CV directly.