Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently supporting one of our leading Oilfield service clients, with a 6 month contract for a Payroll Specialist. Based in Aberdeen, you will be supporting the UK Payroll Manager with a number of different business segments, and ideally have prior experience within the O&G industry.
We require an individual with experience of automated and integrated payroll systems, including particular knowledge of SAP. In addition, we would expect you to have good working knowledge of UK HMRC legislation and carried out a similar role in the past.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly payroll
- Payroll input – Overtime, bonuses,
- Checking of master data changes, bank details, address, salary changes
- Check New Hire and Leavers information
- SMP calculations
- Processing employee earnings arrestment’s
- Benefits changes monthly load file
- Raise payments to 3rd party vendors
- Internal reports as required
- Payroll validation checks
- Monthly payroll journal preparation in respect of UK benefits providers
- Respond to employee enquiries