NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a Construction Contractor, is looking for a Pipeline Construction Manger for a site role (6 days on 1 day off) for a 2 year contract in Hope BC.
- 15+ years of construction experience
- Must have experience working on large diameter (greater than 36") mainline pipeline projects
- Steep Slope experience is essential
- Experience working on mountain terrain
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule with knowledge of construction costs and budgets
- Ability to work on site for 6 days on and 1 day off
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner’s interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform