Ensures that the company’s pipeline system is operated and maintained in a safe manner and in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and rules. Experienced with FERC and DOT 192, you will assists pipeline field operations with compliance and risk mitigation. Provide expert consultation to engineering and operations personnel on regulatory requirements and works to ensure that operations are conducted within the risk profile of the company.
- Perform compliance assurance with all pipeline permits and
- Maintains and updates pipeline safety programs to ensure continuing compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Provides compliance support and technical expertise to regional pipeline operations personnel regarding pipeline safety regulations.
- Serves as a liaison with pipeline regulators and represents Tesoro during agency interactions and inspections.
- Conducts self-audits of logistics assets to ensure pipeline regulatory compliance and proper risk management methods are in place and functioning properly.
Minimum seven years of experience of FERC focusing on the area of pipeline regulatory compliance DOT 192 and CFR 49
Experience interacting with the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Administration (PHMSA)