Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to oversee for several projects with one of Australia’s premier mining companies.
The successful candidate will have had an extensive history working with mobile plant equipment including, Electric Shovels and Draglines. You will also have knowledge of;
- SAP and SAP1
- A Strong Understanding Of shutdown planning and scheduling.
- Master Data accountability.
- Update maintenance procedures, work instructions and control systems coding where relevant.
- Validate work plans are in place for critical controls and monitors the effectiveness of the plans.
- Initiate requests (via 1SAP work management) on behalf of the Maintenance function to improve equipment safety and reliability, and ensures ownership of the same until completion.
- Provide feedback to the Engineering function to improve future execution plans, designs, schedules and forecasts.
- Validate the standardisation of work instructions / procedures and strategies for the same plant equipment and infrastructure with the Operation or across multiple Operations when mandated.
This is an opportunity for an standout Planner Scheduler to showcase their expertise to some off the biggest figures in Australian Mining and thus will be rewarded with a market leading package to match.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shannon McLean at NES on 07 3012 6735 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking the APPLY link.