This position is for an immediate start, ion a FIFO basis from Perth on an even time roster and would suit people from an operational background in LNG, Power Generation or Minerals Processing.
- Integration of plant work maintenance activities.
- Utilise the Maintenance Management and Quality Assurance Systems as part of the daily functions.
- Preparation and maintenance of work packs, process design documentation including, PFDs, P&IDs, Process Data Sheets etc.
- Prepare technical specifications, equipment datasheets, drawings and calculations
- Ensure all work is done adhering to high standards of companies EHS policies.
- Degree Qualification in Electrical or Chemical Engineering (non negotiable)
- Minimum 5 yrs previous work on an operational LNG, Mining Processing, Refinery or Power Gen facility.
- Able to work in a hazardous facility on adhere to all company safety requirements.