Job DescriptionOur client, a major Oil and Gas operator, has an opportunity for Multiple Plant Operators in both the Lloydminster and Senlac areas. This will be a 7/7 shift – 12 hours per day. Candidates must have a minimum of a ABSA 2nd Class Power Engineer certificate. All candidates must be local or find their own accommodations as no camp or LOA is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of processes involved with Thermal Heavy Oil recovery.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to the operation, where required.
- Perform equipment isolations as required.
- Maintain and adhere to all EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform testing and analysis of process fluids.
- When required, fulfill the duties of Shift Engineer to maintain crew compliance with ABSA certification requirements.
- Minimum 2nd Class Power Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years of operating experience.
- Thermal/SAGD production processes experience is considered an asset.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, as/when needed.