Job DescriptionNES GT are looking to speak with Primary Design Engineers for an ongoing contract position based in Adelaide, South Australia.
You will be responsible for providing detailed Substation Design support, reporting into the Design Manager for the group.
- Experienced within substation and switchyard layout, performance testing, insulation coordination, lightning protection, earthling design and equipment selection and specification
- Sound working knowledge of other disciplines associated with substation design, including primary plant, protection settings, SCADA and communications
- Sound working knowledge of substation construction and commissioning practices
- Strong understanding of Australian Substation Standards.
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer with relevant industry experience
** Please note we can only consider those with Australian work-rights due to travel restrictions within Australia **