My client is currently searching for a Senior Process Engineer to join the team. In this position you will support project engineers with process design matters and act as an SME to the manufacturing teams. You will have the opportunity to work at all levels in the business and be expected to jump straight in from day one.
As a Process Engineer you will;
- Instruct manufacturing personnel on all process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the areas of Process Safety and Regulatory Compliance.
- Have a key role in commissioning, validation and handover activities.
- Deliver site improvement projects.
- Take part in HAZOP studies.
- Support the manufacturing teams with troubleshooting problems.
- Be actively involved in technical training/mentoring of operational staff.
- To set standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP.
To qualify for the role of Process Engineer you will need to/have;
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ Years post graduate experience in a highly regulated sector e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food, Beverages.