My client is currently searching for an experienced Process Engineer to join the growing team. In this position you will sit within the Product development and engineering department. You will be actively involved in developing new processes, troubleshooting and refining manufacturing processes. You will have the opportunity to work in a medium sized team and gain insight into different disciplines within Engineering.
Candidates with process development, validation and process optimisation experience within a GMP environment will be an ideal fit for this position.
As a Process Engineer you will/ will be;
- Responsible for provision of all aspects of sustaining engineering following product introduction
- Instruct manufacturing personnel on all process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems
- Take part in investigation of non-conformance issues, implement solutions, report and present to Quality for closure
- Design new processes to improve the running of the site
- Provide input to risk management processes - perform engineering investigations, conduct PFMEA’s and be a voice of knowledge for process development, problem solving, issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Ensure that validation requirements are adequately defined, implemented and completed where required
- Responsible for setting standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of products in accordance with cGMP
- Ensure that all manufacturing methods, processes, equipment and test equipment are designed to provide optimal products in terms of performance, quality and cost
To qualify for the role of Process Engineer you will need to/have;
- A degree within a technical engineering discipline
- Significant experience within a GMP environment e.g. Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Validation experience