My client is currently searching for a Process Engineer to join the engineering team. In this position you will be responsible for providing engineering support to operations and to deliver all maintenance activities. You will be an expert in Engineering utilities systems and responsible for identifying new projects relating to utilities systems. You will ensure that processes operate safely and in compliance with cGxP regulation.
As a Process Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for writing and review of User Requirement specifications, SOP’s and generation of design documentation related to utilities systems.
- Represent the Engineering function at various Audits as the subject matter expert in relation to Utilities systems.
- Manage small projects relating to Utilities
- Responsible for liaising with maintenance technicians and establish root cause and develop effective corrective action plans in accordance with cGxP
- Set standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP
To qualify for the role of Process Engineer you will need to/have;
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ Years post graduate experience in a highly regulated sector e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical Utilities systems, including Purified water plant and Building services such as steam generation and chilled water plant.