Job DescriptionProcess Improvement Engineer - Luton - Medical Devices
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join the Engineering team in a growing global medical device manufacturing company.
As a Process Improvement Engineer you will;
- Lead continuous Improvement programs with operational teams as appointed; supporting best practice, Quality Management and Continuous Improvement activities as part of the site operations team.
- Represent the Engineering function at various Audits as the subject matter expert in relation to Process Engineering.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in relation to delivery of Capital projects.
- Be responsible for managing internal as well as external working relationships e.g. specialist contractors and suppliers.
- Set standards for Process Engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP.
To qualify for the role of Process Improvement Engineer you will need to/have;
- Degree Qualified in a technical engineering disipline.
- Experience working in a fast paced regulated facility enviornmnet e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biopharmaceuticals, Chemicals or food.