Location: Central Africa
Duration: 15 months
Schedule: 5 days per week during engineering. 6-7 days per week during turnaround.
NES Global Talent is looking for a Process Engineer with project engineering experience to work a rotational assignment in Central Africa. This is a hands-on role, you must be able to perform calculations and handle routine process engineering duties.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a plant environment is required.
- Turnaround experience in an operating facility is required.
- Syngas, Methanol, Ammonia, or Refining experience is required.
- Experience supporting 3-4 projects simultaneously and performing routine calculations.