£35,000 – £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Credit Card! 20-30% Travel (Czech Republic, France, Germany, Russia & UK)
Due to excellent company performance and strong growth; a leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for Process Engineer! We are looking for a talented individual who is very analytical and has the ability to problem solve to join their already efficient Research & Development team.
Have you lead/participated in business improvement projects which have been cost effective for your business resulting in waste reduction, production efficiency, training and development programmes?
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Developing processes to reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, increase throughout, or improve safety. This will involve running plant trials, the analysis and reporting of trial results and the implementation of any developments across the production plants.
- Supporting the new product development through development / optimisation of key product properties relevant to the end application. This will involve working with internal/external customers to understand the needs required, and develop the technology/process to accommodate.
- Liaising with different departments across the plant at all levels to implement processes, controls and devise methods of assessment of the production processes.
- Investigating new methods of manufacture, apply alternative technologies where possible, considering and trialing new ways of working
- Proven achievements with Process/Manufacturing/Engineering
- Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Competent with software’s (Minitab, AutoCAD,
- Health & Safety experience
- Manufacturing/Production/Maintenance experience
- Continuous improvement (Kaizen, 5s,8d )
- Six Sigma
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 10% Bonus
- Credit Card
- Travel (Russia, France, Czech Republic, Germany & UK)
- Extra benefits – Onsite Gym, Canteen