Why work for this company?
Our client is a reputable global pharmaceutical and medical company based in Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with contract and procurement experience. Benefits of this role:
- Reputable company to add to your resume
- Hybrid position which allows you to implement your knowledge of procurement and contract admin
- Excellent hourly rate
- Contract until end of October 2018 with the potential to extend for the right person
- Supporting service teams and business units with requests
- Liaising with sourcing teams throughout the contracting process
- Drafting and implementing commercial terms
- Responsible as the main contact for procurement activity
- Reviewing areas requiring change and implementing improvements to processes
- Experience previously working in procurement and contract admin
- Strong understanding of MS Office and SharePoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organised with good timekeeping skills
- Motivated and shows initiative
- Knowledgeable of executing agreements
- Understanding of legal terms and clauses included in agreements
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.