JOB TYPE: Direct Hire - Full time
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client is looking to hire a Procurement Coordinator on a direct hire basis in Beaumont, TX.
- Interpreting purchasing reports and communicating results to Management.
- Conferring with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Preparing, processing and distributing purchase orders and/or contracts.
- Resolving and documenting purchase order discrepancies such as non-conformances, shortages, or price discrepancies with suppliers on the company’s behalf. Assists A/P and Receiving Clerk with discrepancies as it relates to purchasing.
- Maintaining timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
- Communication with suppliers, answering questions and assisting in problem solving; compiling and transmitting correspondence as requested and/or required.
- Enter and retrieve purchase order information in/from computer system.
- Provide various reports as needed.
- Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Supply Chain Management, related field preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing Operator who are driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Zeeshan Abdullah.