Job DescriptionA TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator
Skill: Procurement Quality Coordinator
Duration: 2 years
5/6 days a week
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- The Procurement Quality Coordinator ensures effective implementation of procurement management systems, Contract agreement and specifications during engineering, procurement and construction activities.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science preferred,
- Valid certification to Welding inspection techniques i.e RT/LP/MT/PAUT/AUT
- 20 years experience associated with Quality Assurance and Quality Control executing Major projects including Major fabrication, manufacturing and installation of offshore assets. 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects for the state of Qatar.
- Previous experience in Purchase and Inspection of CRA pipeline and piping.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
IDEALLY LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES FROM QATAR